Referral Program Agreement
1. Referral Program Eligibility
In order to participate in the Vault Card Referral Program, you must be a Vault Customer with an active account that is in good standing (the "Referring Customer"). This includes successfully completing the full onboarding process.
2. Qualifying Referrals
Vault will provide the Referring Customer with a unique URL (the "Referral Link") that can be shared with prospective Vault customers (the "Referred Customer"). Prospective Vault customers must meet the same criteria for account opening as all other Vault customers. Referral Bonuses will only be awarded for Qualifying Referrals. A "Qualifying Referral" must meet all of the following conditions:
- The Referred Customer is not an existing Vault customer and has not started the onboarding process, with Vault under any email address or alias;
- The Referred Customer must successfully complete the onboarding process meeting all of Vault's criteria for account opening;
- The Referred Customer must use the Referral Link at the time of account registration. If the Referred Customer registers with Vault using any other link or method, the registration will not count as a Qualifying Referral; and
- Both the Referring Customer and Referred Customer must satisfy the spending requirements in the various tiers below within 90 calendar days of account activation of the Referred Customer.
3. Spending Requirements
The referral bonus is based on the spend of the Referred Customer within the first 90 calendar days of account activation of the Referred Customer. All currency amounts are in Canadian dollars, any non-Canadian dollar spend will be calculated using the currency equivalent at the time of spend. If the Referred Customer spends:
- $10,000, both Referring Customer and Referred Customer will be eligible for a $100 referral bonus
- $25,000, both Referring Customer and Referred Customer will be eligible for a $250 referral bonus
- $50,000, both Referring Customer and Referred Customer will be eligible for a $500 referral bonus
The Referring Customer must have at least $1,000 in card spend (net of chargebacks and refunds) to qualify for their portion of the referral bonus.
4. Reservation of Rights
Vault reserves the right to withhold, deny or cancel any Referrals Bonus and/or terminate your Vault Account if we, in our sole discretion, deems the award of any referral bonus as fraudulent, abusive, unethical, suspicious or otherwise inconsistent with this Referral Program Agreement, the Platform Agreement or any other applicable laws or regulations.
Vault reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Referral Program at any time or to change this Referral Program Agreement at any time and for any reason in our sole discretion upon Notice to you or by deactivation of the Referral Link. Your eligibility for the Referral Program and the eligibility of any referrals is determined in the sole discretion of Vault.